9.21.2011

Tenure

Day 365
Tenure
2009


I've seen this movie twice now, and I'd have to say I appreciated it even more after my second viewing. It probably won't change your life, but I found it surprisingly...effectual.

There's a lot of great sub-plots at work, the least of which involves the ever-elusive, ever-present Bigfoot. I think perhaps there could have been something more, something deeper. Even so, it's a good effort and a fairly entertaining film.

Again, Mr. Wilson proves that he's more than a supporting actor. With a decent script and good supporting cast, he is a capable actor. Or maybe that's the coffee talking... Nah, I stand by it.


MERE'S OFFICIAL RATING: 3 out of 5 stars
I'd suggest grilled cheese and tomato soup. Seems like a rainy-day kind of movie...




Up next...
Middle Men

No comments:

Post a Comment