4.01.2011

"Bird-dog to Scarecrow, come in Scarecrow!"

Ok, so I just wanted to let you know that:

a) I am still alive and
b) I've not yet given up on the Merethon.

I just got caught up in the Oscars and the trip to Mexico, and then I couldn't find the next movie, Committed, aaanywhere. (Ok, I didn't check Hastings. I'm still pissed that they black-listed me there a few years back. To my knowledge, I'm still banned from renting anything from them. Thus, I'm in NO hurry to give them any of my money - They say I didn't return Ice Age. I say I did. 'Round and 'round it went....Jerks.)

Instead I've chosen to order the movie from Goodwill Industries of San Francisco through Amazon.com. According to their user description, my purchase of this DVD will help put people back to work via education and career services. I'm not sure how far my $5 will really go, but every little bit counts, right?

So yeah. Screw you, Hastings!

Anyways...Please stay tuned. More fun to come, I promise!

XOXO,
Meredith

1 comment: