9.21.2011

3:10 to Yuma

Day 365
3:10 to Yuma
2007


It was with great regret that I did not manage to watch this again recently for the sake of this blog. I definitely saw this in the theatre when it was first released and enjoyed it immensely. Love, love, love Christian Bale. Russell Crowe, on the contrary, has never been one of my favorites, but damned if he doesn't work out just perfectly in this flick.

I don't think I need to tell any of you that this is a great film. Again, my apologies that I haven't watched it more recently in order to provide more interesting insight, but...so far as memory serves, this is well worth a view (or two).

"But don't take my word for it!..."



MERE'S OFFICIAL RATING:  5 out of 5 stars
Hmm...borderline sandwich-appropriateness. Use discretion.




Up next...
Blonde Ambition




Note:  You may have noticed that we're skipping 'Battle for Terra.' Not only is this an animated film, but Mr. Wilson is listed as the second to last cast member on imdb.com. He's on the second page. Um, we just don't have that kind of time...




No comments:

Post a Comment