9.21.2011

Henry Poole is Here

Day 365
Henry Poole is Here
2008


This movie was tough to watch. It is fortunately uplifting, and perhaps if I'd seen it under a different set of circumstances, as a person with different life experiences, it may have resonated more deeply with me. I've heard from multiple people that they've really appreciated this film.

Personally, I'll all about hope, and so is this movie. While it still felt a little too sappy for my liking, I can't really disagree with hope or positiveness in the face of difficult circumstances.

I think this is the sort of movie that would really divide an audience. It might just be for you. It might not.


MERE'S OFFICIAL RATING: 2 out of 5 stars
Probably better save the sandwich for later...


Up next...
Tenure

No comments:

Post a Comment