9.20.2011

"I'm very sorry to be here right now."

Day 364
Mini's First Time
2006


I first saw this movie on that glorious channel called Lifetime. I dare say I even liked it.

It's creepy. It's off-color. It is less than heart-warming. I'm not sure how I'd really describe it. Maybe a 'coming-of-age-meets-murder-plot-gone-wrong?'

But it's got Alec Baldwin AND...wait for it...Jeff Goldblum. So, it could be a whole lot worse.

Luke Wilson plays the only decent human being in the entire film, and quite well, too.  He truly is a great supporting actor, and I mean that in the most complimentary sense.

Truthfully, I found this one pretty entertaining, but I think it's the sort you've just got to see for yourself.


MERE'S OFFICIAL RATING:  3.5 out of 5 stars (an extra .5 for Mr. Baldwin and Goldblum, tehe)
Why stop at sandwiches when you could seductively eat a popsicle?  




Up next...
Hoot (if I can find it before midnight tomorrow, that is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment